It is Altimeter using GPS on the device.
1. Indicate current altitude.
2. Altimeter displays elevation change over the past 5 minutes.
3. Selectable color theme.
1. Enable GPS.
2. Read measured value.
- To receive GPS signal, handset must be set under the open sky.
- Use the open sky to receive GPS signal. Not be used in the indoor.
- Can cause signal distortion in places such as skyscrapers or around the wooded place, the measurement error can be turned.
- Depending on the surrounding environment, it may take some time to Initial start-up of the GPS.
- General environment rather than in a special environment (Example: skydiving, measure the height of the projectile, alpine climbing, flying height measurement etc.) that is not suitable.
Max Altimeter is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Max Altimeter (version 1.0.5) has a file size of 3.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 24 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.